|Home||» Products||» Clean Room Process Monitor||» Clean Room Process Monitor|
Clean Room Process Monitor
The STYRAX “Clean Room Process Monitor” has been specially developed keeping process measurement requirements of CLEAN ROOMS in Pharmaceutical industries. The Process Monitor can measure Relative Humidity, Temperature and Differential Pressure through inbuilt sensors. It has on demand dew point display. The Monitor has status LEDs for process violation indication. Humidity, Temperature and pressure will display individually and data transfers to any master device on modbus serial communication. It also has communication diagnosis LED. The monitor has inbuilt buzzer for audible process violation. It has keypad to programming the instrument by user. It has Stainless steel Modular Face plate, which is designed as a mounting accessory for monitor suited for Modular wall Clean Room applications where you need flush mounting mechanism. This instrument enables you to measure humidity, temperature and differential pressure in the following fields:
· HVAC (Heating, ventilation, Air conditioning, cooling)
· Pharmacy industry.
· Blood stations, pharmacies.
· Horticultural and cultivation of plants.
· Advanced Microcontroller based inbuilt RH, Temperature & DP measurement.
· Software programmable channel ranges and unit.
· Programmable resolution.
· 4 Digit, 0.39” bright LED display for displaying DP, RH & Temperature.
· Process parameter status indication with 3 LEDs.
· User selectable set limits for process value violation.
· Inbuilt buzzer to audible process value violation.
· Password protection for calibration and programming mode.
· Software Calibration for 3 channels.
· MODBUS RTU multi drop RS-485 serial communication for PLC, SCADA, etc.
· Programmable baud rate.
· Diagnosis of Communication with master.
· Remote programmable from master device.
· User programmable offset correction.
· Brick and modular wall mounting.
· Stainless steel enclosure.
No. of inputs: 3 (RH, T, DP)
Input RH : Integral RH+T sensor
Input T :Integral RH+T sensor
Input DP : Integral RH+T sensor
%RH: Window 2, 4 digit 7 segment 0.39” red LED display
Temperature:Window 2, 4 digit 7 segment 0.39” red LED display
Differential Pressure:Window 2, 4 digit 7 segment 0.39” red LED display
Status indication: LEDs for visual alarms, buzzer for audible alarm, LED for RS-485 communication
%RH:0.0 – 100.0 %RH
Temperature: -40.0 – 100.0 degC
Differential pressure: -105.4 – 105.4 mmWC,
-7.75 – 7.75 mmHg,
-10.54 – 10.54 cmH2o,
-4.15 – 4.15 inch H2o,
-21.6 – 21.6 Psf (USA),
-10.34 – 10.34 hPa,
-0.15 – 0.15 psi,
-1034 – 1034 Pa,
-1.034 - 1.034 kPa.
RH : +/- 2%RH of 10-90%
4%RH for remaining
Temp : +/- 1deg for 0-40deg
+/- 2deg for remaining
DP : +/- 1.5% of FSR
Response time : 8sec for RH
12sec for Temp
1sec for DP
Communication type : RS - 485 isolated
Baud rate : 9600/19200/38400
Protocol : MODBUS RTU
Power supply : 20-30VDC
Enclosure : SS316 faceplate with MS powder coated box
Mounting : Brick and Modular wall